1. Synchronization of Non-linear Oscillators for Neurobiologically Inspired Control on a Bionic Parallel Waist of Legged Robot[J]. Frontiers of Neurorobot. 2019. 13(59).
2. SURF-BRISK–Based Image Infilling Method for Terrain Classification of a Legged Robot[J]. Applied Sciences. 2019; 9(9):1779.
3. A Robotic Deburring Methodology for Tool Path Planning and Process Parameter Control of a Five-Degree-of-Freedom Robot Manipulator[J]. Applied Sciences. 2019; 9(10): 2033.
4. Superpixel Segmentation Based Synthetic Classifications with Clear Boundary Information for a Legged Robot[J]. Sensors. 2018; 18(9):2808.
5. A backward control based on σ-Hopf oscillator with decoupled parameters for smooth locomotion of bio-inspired legged robot[J]. Robotics and Autonomous Systems. 108C:125-135, 2018.
6. Omnidirectional Jump of a Legged Robot Based on the Behavior Mechanism of a Jumping Spider[J]. Applied Sciences. 8(1):51, 2018.
7. Turning and Radius Deviation Correction for a Hexapod Walking Robot Based on an Ant-Inspired Sensory Strategy[J]. Sensors, 17(12): 2710, 2017.
8. A Study of Arbitrary Gait Pattern Generation for Turning of a Bio-inspired Hexapod Robot [J]. Robotics and Autonomous Systems. 97C: 125-135, 2017.
9. Trajectory Correction and Locomotion Analysis of a Hexapod Walking Robot with Semi-Round Rigid Feet [J].Sensors. 16(9):1392, 2016.
10. Compliance control of a legged robot based on improved adaptive control: method and experiments [J]. International Journal of Robotics and Automation. 31(5): 366-373, 2016.
11. Analysis and modeling of a proportional directional valve with nonlinear solenoid [J] Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical and Engineering. 38(2):507–514, 2016.
12. Leg compliance control of a hexapod robot based on improved adaptive control in different environments [J] Journal of Central South University. 22(3): 904-913, 2015.
13. Optimal design of a hexapod walking robot based on energy consumption and workspace [J] Transactions of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering. 38(3): 305-317, 2014.
14. A differential control method for the proportional directional valve [J] Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE C (Computers & Electronics). 15(10): 892-902, 2014.
15. A quality evaluation model of reuse parts and its management system development for end-of-life wheel loaders [J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 35:239-249, 2012.
16. Trajectory Planning for Periodic Operation of Autonomous Excavating Robot Based on Time-Jerk Synthetic Optimum[C]. 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Control and Robotics Engineering , Materials Science and Engineering. 428-435, 2018.
17. A Simple Outdoor Environment Obstacle Detection Method Based on Information Fusion of Depth and Infrared [J], Journal of Robotics, vol. 2016, ID 2379685.
18. Galloping Trajectory Generation of a Legged Transport Robot Based on Energy Consumption Optimization [J], Journal of Robotics, vol. 2016, ID 9645730.
19. Optimal design of a hexapod robot leg structure based on target workspace [J] Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), 48(5): 770-776, 2014.
20. Leg compliance control of hexapod robot based on adaptive-fuzzy control [J] Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), 48 (8): 1419-1427, 2014.
21. A Defect Detection Algorithm for Bamboo Wood Based on Wavelet Decomposition and Clustering Analysis [J]. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2016. 13(2):1376-1382.
22. The master manipulator control system in a master-slave robot based on trinocular stereo vision[J] International Journal of Control and Automation, 9(4), 367-380, 2016.
23. PID Parameters Tuning of Proportional Directional Valve Based on Multiple Orthogonal Experiments Method: Method and Experiments [C] 2013 2nd International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Process, ICMEP 2013, 1166-1169, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2013.
24. Development and test of leg compliant control platform system forfoot type transport robot based on ARM [J]. Journal of Machine Design, 2016, 7.
25. Metal band sawing machine control system based on ARM and CPLD [J]. Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Magazine, 2015, 32(12): 1616-1619.