Amalia J. Moutsopoulou is Ass. Professor in Hellenic Mediterranean University of Greece, in the department of the Mechanical Engineering and she teaches Constructions and Mechanics, from 1997 until today. She has written three books for Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering she has many publications in international journals and conferences, her research interests include mechanical and control engineering. She speaks three languages, French, German and English.
Amalia J. Moutsopoulou was born on the 24th of March 1972 in Athens and she is married with three children. She was graduated Civil Engineer in Democritus University of Thrace in 1995. She received his Diploma (M.Sc.) in Construction management and his Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Mechanical and Control engineering, in 1999 and 2009, respectively, both from the Technical University of Crete in the Department of Production Engineering and Management.
1. Moutsopoulou Amalia, “ Systematic Management of Health and Work Safety in Technical Projects ”, Publications Tziola 2006
2. Moutsopoulou A., Tsipias T., Tsipira A., “ Cost and Budget of constructions “, Publications , Tziola 2007
3. Moutsopoulou Amalia, Systematic Management of Health and Work Safety in Technical Projects “, Technical Chamber of East Crete, September 2006
4. Α. Moutsopoulou, A. Pouliezos, G.E. Stavroulakis : Robust control in smart systems and their management. PM-04 - 4th SCPM & 1st IPMA/MedNet Conference “Project Management Advances, Training & Certification in the Mediterranean”, Chios May 2008
5. Α.Μoutsopoulou, A. Pouliezos, G.E. Stavroulakis: Modelling with Uncertainty and Robust Control of Smart Beams. Paper 35, Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Computational Structures Technology, B.H.V. Topping and M. Papadrakakis, (Editors), Civil-Comp Press, Stirlingshire, Scotland, Civil-Comp Press, 2008
6. Α. Moutsopoulou, C. Vidalakis, N, Hytiris: The role of management in preventing construction accidents: A systemic analysis. PM-04 - 4th SCPM & 1st IPMA/MedNet Conference “Project Management Advances, Training & Certification in the Mediterranean”, Chios May 2008
7. A. Moutsopoulou, G.E. Stavroulakis, A. Pouliezos: H-inf control for active vibration suppression in smart structures using nonsmooth and nonconvex optimization. 2nd Intern. Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering COMPDYN 2009, Rhodes, Greece, 22-24 June 2009
8. A. Moutsopoulou, G.E. Stavroulakis, A. Pouliezos : Robust Control in Smart Structures using the Hinfinity Criterion and m-Analysis: The Seventh International Conference on Engineering Computational Technology, Edited by B.H.V. Topping, Civil-Comp Press, Valencia 2010
9. Α.Μoutsopoulou, A. Pouliezos, G.E. Stavroulakis: Modeling with uncertainty for control tasks, PM-05 Conference “ Project Management ”, Heraklion Crete 2010
• Studies 1989 - 1994 Graduation Final Point Average
Graduate Civil Engineer of Democritus University of Thrace 7.44 / 10 Very Good
• Ph. D. ( Philosophy of Doctorate ) Title
Doctor of the Technical University of Crete in the Department of Production Engineering and Management “ Smart constructions Control with application in the scope of the Civil Engineer ”
Postgraduate studies 1997 - 1999
MSc ( Master of Science ) with specialization in Production engineering and Project Management Technical University of Crete, Department of Production Engineering and Management
• Courses of postgraduate studies program
1. Project safety and its management
2. Legal issues of projects and businesses management and safety
3. Methods of solving administrative problems
4. Systems of financial management
5. Marketing and data analysis
6. Deterministic prediction models
7. Natural and Artificial Intelligence
8. Optimal Control
• Diploma of Doctorate Additional courses of doctorate diploma
1. Computational mechanics – Finite elements
2. Pattern recognition
HONORS AND AWARDS
• From 30.12.2003 to 30.9.2005
Scholarship in the Department of Production Engineering and Management of Technical University of Crete for the elaboration of the doctorate thesis.
Award from the Technical Chamber of Greece for the performance of the 5 th year of studies.
Graduation series from the Democritus University of Thrace : 3 th
Grade in the fifth year of studies : 8.80 / 10
Degree of Thesis : 10 / 10
Final Point Average of High School graduation : 19 / 20
• Year 1998
1. Co – operation, under the program of Leonardo da Vincι, with the Polytechnic University of Aachen .
2. Co - operation with the Glasgow Caledonian University, under the program of Socrates, being in charge of foreign students who carried out a study that compared the English Regulations of the Concrete with the Greek Anti – Seismic Regulations, within the framework of their practice via their thesis.
• Year 1998
3. Member of the standing committee of the anti – seismic protection of the TCG ( Technical Chamber of Greece ) / DEC ( Department of East Crete ).
• Year 1997
4. Participation in a seminar, which was organized by the professional training centre, teaching the course “ Vulnerabilities in the Civil Engineer Constructions ”. Year 1998.
• Year 1994 - 1995
5. Participation in the team of Democritus University of Thrace in the field of anti – seismic constructions.