Eriki Ananda Kumar
Dr. Eriki Ananda Kumar currently in FTVETI University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, working as an Associate Professor, involved in research as well as teaching in Automotive/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering subjects with desirable skills; He gained his Ph.D in University of Newcastle, Malaysia; and having 13 years of professional experience in academic and administration including 1year industrial experience. As educational background is in Certificate course (1995) (Industrial Training Institute-ITI) in Welding, 3 years in professional Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering (1998) and 4 years undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering (2003). He accomplished his Masters in Mechanical Engineering (2006) with specialization of CAD and Ph.D in Automobile Crash test. Also he is doing Second Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering, research areas is Titanium alloys award expected end of 2020, demonstrate an ability to be an effective team player, knowledge and experience in tech transfer and of the IP landscape, experience in project costing and budget control, to demonstrate planning and organisational skills, ability to work independently and self-manage and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and also supervised undergraduate and postgraduate engineering students for both manipulated and design projects.
1. Eriki, A.K, R. Pugazhenthi, and Chandrasekaran, M. (2019). Machining Of Ti6al4v using Bondless Wheel With Cryogenic Environment, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD), 9(2), 797-802.
2. S. Sivabalan, G. Sathishkumar, R. Pugazhenthi, and Eriki, A.K., (2018). Characterization of Multilayer Nano-coating of Piston Ring, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IJPAM), 118(20), 137-144.
3. Bhaskar, P., Eriki, A.K., and Venkataramana, V.,(2018). Arduino based automated braking control system to enhance the safety at low light and long stressed drive condition, International Journal of Modern Studies in Mechanical Engineering (IJMSME), 4(2), 1-5.
4. Konteti VNVN Rao, Ginka Ranga Janardhana , V. Venkataramana , and Eriki,A.K.,( 2017). A Hybrid Multi Criteria Decision making using AHP-GRA for disrupted integrated supply chain. International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research (IJCESR). 4(12), 119-126.
5. M. Sathiesh.K, and Eriki,A.K.,( 2017). A n a l y s i s a n d O p t i m u m D e s i g n f o r s t e e l m o m e n t r e s i s t i n g f r a m e t o s e i s m i c e x c i t a t i o n u s i n g c o m b i n a t i o n o f E L F a n d N T H m e t h o d s . International Journal of Civil, Mechanical and Energy Science (IJCMES).3(2), 78-99.
6. Eriki, A.K., S. Ganesh Kharote, a n d P r a v i n Munhe. (2016). I n v e s t i g a t i o n of M a c h i n i n g Parameters in WEDM Zinc Coated Brass Wire using Taguchi Technique. International Journal of Civil, Mechanical and Energy Science (IJCMES).2(3), 29-31.
7. Y.D., Kumar, Chandrasekaran, M., Eriki, A.K., and Jayakiran Reddy. (2016). Optimization of Vibration of reduction by De-Coupling method in power train of trucks. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (ARPN).11(10), 6423-6427.
8. Eriki, A.K., K.M. Abubacker., S.M., Walke, and Y.D., Kumar. (2016). Thermo Coupled Stress Analysis of Exhaust Manifold Assemblage using ABAQUS. International Journal of Civil, Mechanical and Energy Science (IJCMES).2(1), 5-10.
9. Eriki, A.K., V. Suresh Babu., Y.D., Kumar, and Lokanandham, R. (2015). Modal analysis and simulation on effect of correction factor (cf) in spur gear tooth profile. International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology (IJEST).7(4), 9-20.
10. Eriki, A.K., K. Prahalada Rao and Johnrajan, A. (2015). LN2 grinding of Ti6Al-4V using novel bondless d i a m o n d g r i n d i n g w h e e l . Applied M e c h a n i c s a n d M a t e r i a l s 8 1 2 -816. DOI 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.754-755.812.
11. Eriki, A.K., K. Prahalada Rao., G.N., Malleshwara Rao, and Sinha, A.K. (2015). Precision Grinding of Ti6Al4V using the Novel bondless diamond grinding wheel – A review, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research (IJETER). 3(1), 17-21.
12. Sinha, A.K., Eriki, A.K., Lokanadham, R. and Babu, A.R. (2015). Vibrational Analysis of Propeller Shaft with Transfer Crack. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering (IJMPE). 3(3), 70-75.
13. Sinha, A.K., Eriki, A.K, and Johnrajan, A. (2015). Flutter analysis of an Aircraft wing using computational fluid dynamics. Applied Mechanics and Materials 817-827. DOI 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.754-755.817.
14. Kumar Yogeesh, D., Ramesh Bapu, B.R. and Eriki, A.K. (2015). Modelling and Simulation of Shock Absorber for Noise Rectification Analysis. Journal of Basic and Applied Research International, International Knowledge Press (IKP). 11(4), 206-216.
15. Sinha, A.K., Johnrajan, A. Kumar, Y.D. and Eriki, A.K. (2014). Analysis of thermal stresses contact problem of functional material involving frictional heating with and without International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering (IJMPE). 2(12), 74-78.
16. Eriki, A.K., K. Prahalada Rao., and G.N., Malleshwara Rao. (2014). Machining of Ti6Al4V alloy using novel bondless diamond layered grinding wheel for precision grinding. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering (IJMPE). 2(11),57-62.
17. Sinha, A.K., Johnrajan, A. and Eriki, A.K. (2014). A CFD analysis of centrifugal pump to improve discharge by varying blade geometry. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering (IJMPE). 2(11),15-19.
18. Babu, A.R., Prasad, G.A., Prasad, T.H. and Eriki, A.K. (2014). Simulation of new design muffler to reduce noise in exhaust system of SI engine. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering (IJMPE). 2(11),5-9
19. Eriki, A.K., K. Prahalada Rao., G.N., Malleshwara Rao. and Babu, A.R. (2014). Effects of various parameters on CNMG turning insert in machining Ti6Al4V. International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovations (IJETI). 1(2), 1-5.
20. Eriki, A.K., K. Prahalada Rao. and K.C. Varaprasad. (2014). Machinability Improvement in Turning of Titanium Alloy (gr2) using Cubic Boron Nitride (cBN) Cutting Tool, Applied Mechanics and Materials. 564, 507-512.
21. Babu, A.R., Prasad, G.A., Prasad, T.H. and Eriki, A.K. (2013). Fatty Acids Content from Several Microalgae Strains for Biodiesel Fuel. International Journal of Mechanical Computational and Manufacturing Research (IJMCMR). 2(1), 28-32.
22. Francis, W.S., Imtiaz, A.C., Eriki, A.K., and Johnrajan, A. (2012). Trapping efficiency of diesel particles through a square duct. International Scholarly and Scientific Research & Innovation (ISSRI). World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 6(10), 669-674.
23. Eriki, A.K., Ravichandra, R. and Mustafa, M.E. (2012). Spur Gear Crack Propagation Path Analysis using Finite Element Method. International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists (IMECS). 2, 1362-1367.
24. Eriki, A.K., and Diwakar, R.V. (2012). Tool and Job Scheduling in a Tool Constrained Environment using Heuristic Approach. International Journal of Mechanical Computational and Manufacturing Research (IJMCMR). 1(1), 13-19.
25. Eriki, A.K., Ravichandra, R. and Kanisin, D. (2012). Crush Simulation of Car using LSDYNA. Advanced Material Research. 2326-2331. DOI 10.4028/ www.scientific.net/AMR.433-440
26. Kanisin, D., Nordin, M.S., Zakaria, M.H. and Eriki, A.K. (2010). Modelling subsea coaxial cable as FIR filter on Matlab. IEEE Enabling Science and Nanotechnology (ESciNano). 1-3 December, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. DOI 10.1109/ESCINANO.2010.5701069
Pursuing Second-Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering-Part time, VELs University, Chennai, India. 2020 expected. Course Work (Completed-05/2018): Research Methodology-(88/100), Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing-(92/100), Applied Material Engineering-(88/100), Tools Engineering (92/100). Research Topic: ”To investigate End-mill toll life & surface texture of Titanium alloy (Ti6AL4V) with preheating of work surface”
Ph.D in Automotive Engineering: University of New Castle-Malaysia (center), 2007. Research Studies: Finite element methods, Crash Engineering and CAD/CAM Advanced Process, Material Management and LS-Dyna ver.970 Research Topic: ”Crush Simulation of Car using LSDYNA”
Master of Engineering in Computer Aided Design [Sathyabama University, India, 2006 d. Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, SVCET, JNT University, Hyderabad, India, 2003. e. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, VMR Polytechnic, Warangal, India, 1998. f. Certificate-ITI (Welder), Sri Balaji Industrial Training Institute, Tirupati, India, 1995.
a. Manufacturing processes – Precision grinding of Ti6Al-4V alloy using them novel bondless diamond Grinding wheel.
b. Simulation Analysis – Crash Impact.
c. Fracture Mechanics – Crack propagation path analysis and simulations.
HONORS AND AWARDS
i. Keynote Speaker; for 60th International Conference on Innovation for Next Generation (IN Gen 2018) May 11th – 12th 2018, Pondicherry, India.
ii. Develop the Startup policies and IPR policies for VEMU Institute of Technology, 24 Feb 2018, P.Kothakota, India.
iii. Young Scientist Award 2017 in International Organization of Scientific Research and Developments (IOSRD) Annual awards year 2017 held on 29th & 30th Dec 2017, Chennai, India.
iv. Keynote Speaker; for 42nd International Conference on Advances in Science, Management & Engineering (ICASME 2017) Dec 29th – 30th 2017, Chennai, India.
v. Best Paper Award 2017 in 42nd International Conference on Advances in Science, Management and Engineering (ICASME 2017) Dec 29th – 30th 2017, Chennai, India.
vi. Setting up of INCUBATION CENTER for VEMU Institute of Technology, 27 September 2017, P. Kothakota, India
vii. Submitted the proposal to Funding agency; File No: EMR/2017/002532; Project Title: PRECISION GRINDING OF Ti6Al-4V ALLOY USING THE NOVEL BONDLESS DIAMOND GRINDING WHEEL. Scheme: Extra Mural Research Funding (Individual Centric)-India Broad Area: Engineering Sciences. 29th July 2017.
viii. Keynote Speaker; Advisory committee for 2nd International Conference on Frontiers in Automobile and Mechanical Engineering (FAME 2016) at Satyabhama University, July 7th – 9th 2016, Chennai, India
ix. Gold Medal for Excellent Research Paper, the International Conference on Mechanical, Aerospace and Production Engineering (ICMAPE), 18 October 2014, Malaysia.
x. Gold Medal for Excellent Research Paper, the International Conference on Mechanical, Aerospace and Production Engineering (ICMAPE), 05 September 2014, Singapore.
Lead: Haftom G/gziabher; (30 January 2019). Funding Amount: 6455USD Title Of the Research Project: Precision Grinding of Ti6Al4V alloy using the novel bondless diamond Grinding Wheels Propose of Research Project: Research and Community Service Engagement-Mission in Proclamation and Mission in Action. Institute: FTVETI, Ethio-china University, Addis Ababa ETHIOPIA
1 Advisory Board Member:
i. International Institute of Engineers and Researchers
ii. International Academy of Science, Technology, Engineering and Management 2014 – Present IIER IASTEM
2 Editorial Board Member and Panel Reviewer:
i. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications.
ii. International Journal of Material Science and Applications.
iii. International Journal of Oil, Gas and Coal Engineering
iv. International Journal of Computational and Manufacturing Research 2014 – Present IJMEA IJTRA OGCE IJMCMR
3 Editorial Board Member:
i. International Journal of Advances in Material
ii. International Journal of Technical Research and Applications.
iii. International Institute of Science Engineering & Management. 2017 – Present 2016 – Present 2014 - Present IJAM IJTRA IISEM
4 Panel Reviewer
i. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology
ii. International Journal of Exergy 2014 – Present IJSTM IJEX