1. Lead in cast iron inoculated with cerium, Liteinoe Proizvodstovo (Russian Castings Production), No. 6, 26-29 (1971).
2. Grain refinement of small aluminum ingots solidified under the influence of low frequency vibrations, Egyptian J. Chem. 16, No. 2, 143-152, (1973).
3. Survey on ingot mold manufacture, Indian Foundry Journal, June 1973, Vol. 19, No. 6, p. 7-18.
4. Elastic vibration to modify as-cast structure, Indian Foundry Journal 1974, Vol. 20, Aug., pp. 1-18.
5. Solidification behaviour of Ce-treated ductile iron in an ultrasonic field, Liteinoe Proizvodstvo No. 3, 1976, p. 7-9, also translated and published in Russian Casting Production by the British Cast Iron Research Association in March 1977, p. 94-97.
6. The evaluation of inoculants for ductile iron, Second Symposium on Foundry Technology, CMRDI, Cairo Nov. - Dec., 1977, Paper No. 12, also published in El-Sebaka J. of Egyptian Foundrymen's Society No. 7, 1978, pp. 40-46.
7. A new method for evaluation of the binding properties of bentonites in moulding sands, ibid, p. 13.
8. Improvement of the hot blast cupola lining, ibid, p. 10, also the Bulletin of El-Tebbin Institute for Metallurgical Studies No. 28, March 1987, 40-47.
9. Choice and evaluation of inoculants for S.G. iron, Official Exchange Paper, International Foundry Congress, Varna, 1981.
10. High-temperature corrosion of cast iron in Fe2O3-NaCl, mixtures, International Corrosion Conference, Mainz, W. Germany, Sept. 1981.
11. Metallurgical analysis of surface defects in continuous casting of aluminum, Second International Conference on Technology for Development, Cairo, 1982.
12. Choice of melting aggregate in Egyptian foundries, First International Symposium on Production Engineering, Cairo, 1981.
13. Cast iron alloyed with 9.0% aluminium, Egyptian Official Exchange Paper, 50th International Foundry Congress, Nov. 1983, Cairo.
14. Operational characteristics of cokeless cupola, La Fonderie Belge, Sept. 1983, No. 3, pp. 17-30.
15. Metallography of spheroidal graphite cast iron alloyed with 3.5% aluminum, Egyptian Official Exchange Paper, No. 29, International Foundry Congress, Melbourne, 1985, also, Fonderie, June-July 1985, pp. 44-59.
16. Surface quality of level-poured 6063 aluminum alloy billets as correlated to meniscus freezing, Arab International Aluminum Conference, Cairo, 1985.
17. Theoretical evaluation of equilibrium partition coefficients of solute elements in Fe-C base quaternary and multicomponent system, Material Science and Technology, Sept. 1985, Vol. 1, pp. 678-683.
18. Production of ductile iron castings in Egyptian foundries; Seminar on "Interaction between R&D and Local Industry", Arhus, Denmark, 1986.
19. Grain refinement of aluminum alloys by Al-Ti-C alloys, Arab International Aluminum Conference (ARABAL-6), Cairo 1996.
20. Thermal analysis of Al-alloys as a tool to evaluate the grain refiners efficiency, Light Metals, L.A., U.S.A., 1986.
21. Contracted Industrial R&D Project - Case Studies from CMRDI, International Conference in Engineering Education and Industry Leaders, Paris, 1996.
22. CMRDI faces new challenges-support of SMEs, production activities and regional networking, ibid.
23. Optimum shape control in flat rolling using experimental design techniques, North American Manufacturing Research Institute, SME Transactions XXV, 1996.
24. Spheroidal graphite Ni-Hard; Arab Foundry Symposium (Arabcast-97), Alexandria, Egypt, Nov. 1997.
25. Contribution to the solidification of C/V graphite cast iron; Egyptian Official Exchange Paper, 54th International Foundry Congress, New-Delhi, 1987.
26. The role of R&D in the foundry industry; AISU First International Foundry Symposium, Tunisia, 1988.
27. Nucleation and growth characteristics of C/V graphite; and other associated morphologies, Official Exchange Paper, World Foundry Congress, Düsseldorf, 1989.
28. Solidification characteristics of C/V graphite cast iron, 4th Symposium on Physical Metallurgy of Cast Iron, Tokyo, Sept., 1989.
29. Production of ductile iron rolls - a model for cooperation between CMRDI and Egyptian foundries, First Arab Foundry Symposium, Cairo, 1991.
30. Surface defects formation on the DC-cast aluminum products, Casting Research and Technology - Woodhead Publishing pp. 205-218 Ltd., 1992.
31. Qualification of RTOs for accreditation: case study from CMRDI Egypt; Proceeding for International Seminar on Accreditation and Certification of Research and Technology Organisations, WAITRO, Cairo 1998.
32. Grain refinement of some high strength aluminum alloys using Al-6 Ti-C; Processing and Fabrication of Advanced Materials VI, Volume I, The Institute of Materials, 1998.
33. Production of quality S.G. iron, Foundry International, Sept. 1998.
34. Preparation of Al-Si alloys using sodium-fluosilicate and molten aluminum, Metal, No. 12, 1998.
35. Effect of addition 0.8% Cu and 0.8% Ni on some metallurgical properties of ductile cast iron on austempering, 11th Congress of the International Federation for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering, 4th ASM Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering Conference in Europe, 1998.
36. Hot working of ductile iron alloyed with molybdenum, Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly, Vol. 39, N. 3, 2000.
37. Unidirectional solidification of ductile iron under continuous casting conditions, World Foundry Congress, Paris, Sept. 2000.
38. Attempts of cast iron for survival in the next millennium, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Mechanical Engineering Techniques and Application in the Third Millennium, Alexandria, March 2001.
39. Effect of molybdenum addition on wear characteristics of austempered ductile iron. 2nd World Tribology Congress, Vienna, 27 Sept. 2001.
40. Carbide formation mechanism during solidification and annealing of Cr-ferritic steel, Material Letter 42, 2000.
41. Effect of thermomechanical process on the microstructure and mechanical properties of ductile cast iron ; Indo – Egyptian Workshop on Advanced Materials and Their Processing, May 6-8 , 2000 , CMRDI , Cairo.
42. Solidification mechanism of martensitic stainless steel; Ironmaking and Steelmaking , Vol. 28, No. 5 , pp. 404 -10, 2001.
43. Upgrading the microstructure and the mechanical properties of cast high speed steel; Steel Research, vol. 72, No. 2, pp. 5865,2001.
44. Effect of heat treatment on microstructure and wear of hot-rolled ductile iron; Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp. 245-262 April 2002.
45. Wear resistance and fracture toughness of high Cr–Mo white cast iron, J. of Material Science and Technology, vol. 10, No.2, pp 3-12, 2002.
46. Cold rolling of austempered ductile cast iron, Science and Processing of Cast Iron (SPCI 7) Barcelona, 2-4 Sept. 2002.
47. Effect of Mo – addition on fatigue strength of ADI; 8th International Fatigue Congress, Stockholm, 2-7 June, 2002.
48. Effect of graphite nodularity on structure and properties of austempered ductile iron; World Conference on ADI, AFS, Louisville, KY, USA, 26-27 Sept. 2002.
49. Dissolution kinetics of silicon-containing sodium fluosilicate in stirred bath of molten aluminum; Light Metals, TMS, 2002.
50. Wear resistance of cold rolled, ADI, Steel Grips 1, No.2, pp. 278 – 283, 2003.
51. Structure characteristics and mechanical properties of cold-rolled austempered ductile iron alloyed with Nickel, Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly, vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 203 -218, April 2004.
52. Gas defects in iron castings as related to metal-mold interactions - a literature review. The first International Symposium on Foundry Chemicals, Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt, 15-18 February 2004.
53. Pinholing of ductile iron castings – case study from an Egyptian Foundry – the Arab Foundry Conference (ARAB CAST – 2004) – Alex. 27-29 Nov., 2004.
54. Introduction of new manufacturing techniques to the Egyptian Industries – case studies from CMRDI – The US – Africa Seminar on Material Sciences – Cairo – 11-14 Dec. 2004.
55. Ausforming of austempered ductile iron alloyed with nickel; the International Journal of Cast Metals Research, vol.19, No. 3, 2006.
56. Comparison of austempering transformation in spheroidal and compacted graphite cast irons, accepted for, the International Journal of Cast Metals Research, vol. 19, No. 3, 2006.
57. Thermomechanical treatment of austempered ductile iron, 67th the World Foundry Congress, Harrogate, U.K, 5-7 June 2006.
58. Nucleation of Pearlite in grey cast iron Science and Processing of Cast Iron (SPI 06), Beijing, Oct. 2006.
59. Influence of graphite nodularity on microstructure and processing window of 1.5% Ni - Mo austempered cast iron, Materials Science and Engineering A, vol. 435-436, 5 November (2006), pages 564-572.
60. Ductile iron rolls, the metallurgical challenge, submitted to the 10th International Mining, Petroleum and Metallurgical Engineering Conference, Assuit, March 6-6, 2007.
61. Investment casting of Ni-Superalloys, CMRDI International Seminar on Recent Trends in Investment Casting, Cairo, Egypt, 12-13 February 2007.
62. Recent trends in ADI metallurgy, the 10th International Mining, Petroleum and Metallurgical Engineering Conference, Assuit, Egypt, 6-8 March 2007.
63. Austempered ductile iron with better combination of fracture toughness and abrasion resistance, The Egyptian – German Workshop on "Material-Based Manufacturing Technology, Cairo-Egypt, 7-9 May 2007.
64. An overview on the R&D activities in the Metal Casting Technology Laboratory of CMRDI, The Egyptian – Swedish Workshop on Materials Manufacturing & Technology, Cairo-Egypt, 14-16 May 2007.
65. IN718 superalloy – developments at CMRDI and aerospace applications, 12th International Conference on Aerospace Sciences and Aviation Technology (ASAT-12), Cairo-Egypt May 29-31, 2007.
66. Contribution to the development of rhenium alloyed inconel 718 Alloy, 12th International Conference on Aerospace Sciences and Aviation Technology, Military Technical College, Cairo, Egypt, 29-31 May 2007.
67. Effect of various heat treatment conditions on microstructure of IN 738 LC alloy, "Materials Science and Engineering A", doi: 10.1016/j. msea.2007. 10.004.
68. Semi-solid casting of ductile cast iron, Metals Processing and Manufacturing Conference, MPM, Nov. 2007, Cairo Egypt.
69. Structure and properties of thin wall austemperd ductile iron, Metallurgia International Journal, Oct. 2007- and World Foundry Conference, India, Feb. 2008.
70. Applications of austempered ductile iron in automotive industry, The 7th Egyptian-Syrian Conference on Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Suez-Egypt, 29-31 Oct. (2007).
71. Austempering of thin wall ductile iron castings, Metallurgical International, vol. XII, No.9, p. 5-15 (2007).
72. Effect of various heat treatment conditions on microstructure of cast polycrystalline IN738LC alloy, The 9th International Conference on Mechanical Design and Production (MDP-9), Cairo, Egypt, Jan. 8-10, (2008)., and Materials Science and Engineering A 487 (2008) 152-161.
73. Effect of alloying addition and two-step austempering on the microstructure and mechanical properties of ductile iron, The 9th International Conference on Mechanical Design and Production (MDP-9), Cairo, Egypt, Jan. 8-10, (2008).
74. Investment casting of Ni-Base superalloys", "Giesserei Praxis", 197-210, June (2008).
75. Effect of recycling ferrous scrap containing residuals of tin, Copper and Chromium on the Properties of Grey Cast Iron under publication, Metallurgical International.
76. Advances in the Heat Treatment of Austempered Ductile Cast Iron, 1st Mediterranean Conference on Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering, Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, Dec. 1-3, (2009).
77. Effect of Heat Treatment and Titanium Additions on Abrasion Resistance and Impact Toughness of White Cast Iron, ibid, (2009).
78. New solutions for stub-anode connections at Egyptalum, TMS Annual Meeting (2009).
79. Selection of cast iron grade for stub-anode fixation in aluminum electrolytic cells, accepted for publication in the 69th World Foundry Congress, Hangzhou, China, 16-20 Oct. 2010.
80. Optimizing wear resistance at impact toughness of high Cr-Mo white irons – Part I: Hypoeutectic irons, accepted for publication in the 69th World Foundry Congress, Hangzhou, China, 16-20 Oct. (2010).
81. Failure Analysis of Rolling Mill Rolls – The Egyptian German Workshop – Cairo (2010).
82. Voltage drop at the stub-anode connection as related to the carbon equivalent of the cast iron collars, TMS light Metals (2010).
83. ADI – The Benchmark Material and its New Applications – Annual Meeting of the European Cast iron Group (ECIG) – Clausthal, Germany, April 2011.
84. Advances in Metallurgy and Applications of ADI; International Foundry Conference Slovenia, Sept. (2011)
85. Microstructure, fluidity and mechanical properties of semi-solid process ductile iron, J. of Materials Science, vol. 46, 11 (2011).
86. Potentials of Local Manufacturing of Windmill Casting, 10th International Conference for Renewable Energy, Cairo, (2011).
87. Selection of cast iron grade for stub-anode fixation in aluminum electrolytic cells, Key Engineering Materials (2011).
88. Advances in Metallurgy and Applications of ADI; International Foundry Conference Slovenia, Sept. 2011, to be published in Metallurgical Engineering (ME), Oct. (2012).
89. Wind Turbine Components - New Opportunities for Heavy Ductile Iron Castings, 11th International Conference for Renewable Energy, Bonn, Germany, (2012).
90. Microstructure - Wear Performance Relationship of Cr-Mo White Irons; to be published in International Journal of Cast Metals Research, (2012).
91. Effect of Aluminum Content on Phase Transformation and Mechanical Properties of Dual-Phase, Thermomechanically Processed Austempered Ductile Iron, World Foundry Congress, Monterrey, Mexico, (2012).
92. ADI – The Benchmark Material and its New Applications – Annual Meeting of the European Cast iron Group (ECIG) – Clausthal, Germany, April (2011). and, 60th IFC, Bangalore, India (2012).
93. Effect of Titanium Addition on Structure and Properties of the as-cast high Cr-Mo white iron; International J. of Materials Research 103 (3) (2012) pp. 362-370.
94. Effect of Ceramic Mould Thickness on the Microstructure and Hardness of AZ91 Magnesium Alloy. The International Arab Foundry Conference (ARABCAST). Sharm El-Shiekh, Egypt Nov. 2012.
95. Wind Turbine Components – New Oppotunities for Heavy Ductile Iron Castigs, 11th International Conference for Renewable Energy, Born, Germany, (2012).
96. Microstructure – Wear Performance Relationship of Cr-Mo White Irons International Joural of Cast Metals research, (2012).
97. Effect of Aluminum Content of Phase Transformation and Mechanical Properties of Dual-Phase, Thermomechanically Processed asutempered Ductile Iron, World Foundry Congress, Monterrey, Mexico, (2012).
98. ADI – The Germany, April (2011). And, 60th IFC, Bangalore, India (2012).
99. Microstructure – Wear Performance Relationship of Hypoeutectic 15% Cr – 2% Mo White Irons; International J. of Material Research 103 (3) pp. 362-370, (2012).
100. ADI- The New Material for Wind Turbine Gearbox Components, 13th International Conference for Renewable Energy, Havana, Cuba 3-5 June (2013).
101. Structural Control of Hihg Cr-Mo White Iron For Optimum Abrasion Resistance Toughness Combination; Metallurgical International vol. 18, Special Issue No. 5, pp. 5-14, (2013).
102. Advances in Metallurgy and Applications of ADI, Journal of Metallurgical Engineering (ME) Volume 2 Issue 1, pp. 48-54, January (2013).
103. Effect of quenching temperature on the mechanical properties of cast Ti-6Al-4V alloy, Journal of Metallurgical Engineering (ME), Vol. 2, Issue 1, pp. 48-54, Jan. (2013).
104. Effect of single and duplex stage heat treatment on the microstructure and mechanical properties of cast Ti-6Al-4V alloy, Journal of Metallography, Microstructure and Analysis (MMA), Springer, Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 388-393, Nov. (2013).
105. Structural control of high Cr-Mo white irons for optimum abrasion resistance/toughness combination, Metallurgia International, Vol. XVIII, Special Issue, No. 5, pp. 5-14, (2013).
106. Characterization of new cast iron alloys for the stub- anode connections in the aluminium reduction cells, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), Vol. 3, issue 5 Sept-Oct. (2013), pp. 414-419.
107. Effect of silicon content in dual-matrix austempered ductile iron on structure development and mechanical properties, OMD, 1417 April, 2014, Moscow.
108. Metallographic investigation of Nd: YAG laser processed ductile iron surfaces, Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Science and Processing of Cast Iron (SPCI-10), 10-13 Nov. 2014, Mar de Plata, Argentina.
109. Phase transformation and microstructure and mechanical properties of as cast Ni Ti Re shape memory alloys, Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 30, Issue 8, July 2014, 982-987.
110. Optimization of properties of Ti-6Al-4V castings, Materials Letters, ELSEVIER, May (2014).
111. Effect of welding processes and postweld heat treatment on the mechanical properties of Ti-6Al-4V castings, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance (JMEP), Accepted in May (2014).
112. Tailoring of microstructure of Ti-6Al-4V implant castings for abrasive wear resistance, International Journal of Metallurgical and Materials Science and Engineering (IJMMSE), Accepted in May (2014).
113. Laser surface treatment of AISI 416 machinable martensitic stainless steels, International Congress on Applications of Laser and Electro-Optics (ICALEO), 19-23 Oct. (2014).
114. Effect of intercritical annealing on phase transformation and mechanical properties of thermo-mechanically processed dual matrix ductile, TMS 2014, 143rd Annual Meeting and Exhibition, February 16-20, San Diego.
115. Effect of thermo-mechanical processing parameters on phase transformation and hardness of dual matrix ductile iron, SPCI10, Mar del Plata, Argentina, 10-13 Nov. 2014.
116. Semi-solid heat treatment of hypereutectic Al-Si alloy containing iron-rich intermetallics, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3, No. 5 (2014).
117. Crash loading of ADI steering knuckles, International Symposium on Science and Processing of Cast Iron (SPCI-10), 10-13 Nov. 2014, Argentina.
118. The current status of the metallurgy and processing of austempered ductile iron (ADI), The Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on the Science and Processing of Cast Iron - SPCI-10, Mar del Plata, Argentina, Nov. (2014).
119. The Egyptian experience with the production of agricultural equipment spare parts from austempered ductile iron (ADI), International Symposium ISB-INMA TEM (2014) Agricultural and Mechanical Engineering, Oct 30-31, 2014, Bucharest, Romania.
120. Surface Modification of Investment cast- 316L implants: Microstructural effects, Material Science and Engineering C48 (2015), pp 320-327, www.elsvier.com/locate/msec.
121. Structure Development and Mechanical Properties of Multiphase Ductile Iron International Journal of Cast Metals Research.
122. Effect of Welding Processing and Postweld Heat Treatment on the Mechanical Properties of Ti-6Al-4V Castings. International Journal of Materials Engineering and Technology, vol. 13, No.1, 2015, pp. 1-21.
123. Phase Transformation and Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of as Cast Ni Ti Re Shape Memory Alloys. Materials Science and Technology vol.30, No. 8, pp. 982-987.
124. Effect of Processing Parameters on the Mechanical Properties of Heavy section Ductile Iron, Journal of Metallurgy, vol. 2015, Article ID 931535, 44 pages.
125. Alloy and Process Design of Thermo-mechanically Processed Multiphase Ductile Iron, Materials & Design (2015), Vol. 87, PP. 450-465.
126. Thermo-mechanically Processed Dual Matrix Ductile Iron Produced by Continuous Cooling Transformation, Journal of Materials Processing Technology (2016), Vol. 227, PP. 1:10.
127. Microstructure and Hot Oxidation Resistance of Si Mo and Al-alloyed Si Mo Ductile Cast Iron, Metallurgical and Materials Transaction B (published on-line in December 2016).
128. Microstructure, Hot Oxidation Resistance and Damping Capacity of Al-Alloyed Cast Iron; International Journal of Cast Metals Research (published on-line in September 2016).
129. Characterization of a Laser Surface-Treated Martensitic Stainless Steel; Materials Journal, 29 May 2017.
130. High Strain Rate Dynamic Deformation of ADI; Materials Science Forum, Vol. 925, pp 210-217, 2018.
131. Influence of Cooling Rate on Nature and Morphology of Intercellular Precipitates in Si-Mo Ductile Irons; Materials Science Forum, Vol. 925, pp 231-238, 2018.